Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Get a Sunsilk Damage Repair Kit for free!!!



Thanks to Animetric for this: http://animetric.blogspot.com/

Click on the link:

http://animetric.blogspot.com/2010/02/get-free-sunsilk-damage-hair-repair-kit.html

Last February 21, 2010, I texted 10DAYS to 2600, after reading Animetric's World blog. I received a congratulatory text right after which said that I now had a Sunsilk Damage Hair Repair Kit which they would send to me after I register.

To register, text 10DAYS REG Name/Address to 2600. Example: 10DAYS REG Juan Dela Cruz/#10 Apo St., Quezon City

I got a call last Feb. 22, 2010. A Sunsilk representative verified that if I did join the promo and told me my prize would be sent within 10 days after our conversation. Surprise surprise, it arrived on Feb. 24! Now that was fast.... 2 days... that's called total customer satisfaction....

What do we get:
1. Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo 200ml
2. Sunsilk Damage Repair Nourishing Conditioner 200ml

** sorry about the pictures they are quite mushy

Important: Do NOT go directly to registration. You must text 10DAYS to 2600 first before registering or else it won't be valid. Each text costs P2.50.  I don't how long the promo will last so text now before they ran out.
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails