Sunday, January 30, 2011

Zark's burger... hot and fast by Quick Delivery 2121212

I was at my parent's place on a lazy afternoon, and I suddenly thought of this posted promo of mine a few months ago.  It was about Zark's burger.  I kept thinking, how can one even finish this huge "very big" burger with 3 layers of all-beef patty, with loads of toppings such as tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, melted cheese...waaahhh I can't stop thinking of it.  Here is the poster though just to give you an idea on what I am raving about
Now isn't that indeed a Jaw Breaker, or should I say a Jaw dropper..

I can't resist it, good thing they are now part of the Quick Delivery Service family, and I don't even have to exert any effort.  And so I went online and typed, www.quickdelivery.com.ph and then search for Zark's Burger, and scanned the menu.  Hmmm, so many choices, ahh the Jaw breaker!! but wait I can't seem to be able to finish that ha, so I opted for an alternative, which I found to be more irresistible.  The Deep Fried Burger - listed as one of the "TOP 10 FOODS TO EAT BEFORE YOU DIE LIST" I wonder how that goes, now craving.  And a few minutes later... Quick Delivery confirmed my order, then before the hour ended.  Here was what stood before my eyes!
Oh my!! Yummy Zark's burgers and treats!!!
Of course I didn't order for my own, cause they will kill me if I order for myself only. haha.

Wings N' Chips P95.00 for my mom, cause she loves wings so much.
Crispy chicken wings(classic buffalo or barbecue buffalo), it just had the right amount of spiciness that my mom loved so much, it was definitely a steal at P95.00 wouldn't you agree?
Cheese Fries P70.00, for my brother who loves bacon so much
French Fries w/cheese sauce & chopped bacon on top, sinfully delicious
careful the cholesterol haha!!  Try it sometime, it is quite an awesome combination.
Onion Strings P70.00
Crispy onion strings served with lemon garllic or tartar sauce.
Fish N Chips P110.00, for dad hehe for the health conscious that is,
Zark's version of England's famous meal. Good ol' fish n chips
A whole fillet of Dory fish in breading, perfect with tartar sauce.
Half Pound (1/2) P185.00, Quarter Pound (1/4) P150.00. 
DEEP-FRIED Mushroom cheeseburger w/ a choice of sauce on the side!
I ordered the Half-pound so its basically 2 quarter pounders
full of mushrooms, cheese, then DEP-FRIED, yes read that right DEEP-FRIED!
all I can after I finished my meal... I was very full!!  Now I know why this is one to die for.

You can't go wrong with Quick Delivery 2121212.  Call now for all your favorite dishes delivered to your doorstep in a flash, no traffic, no problems!  With over 165 establishments and 326 locations.  You can never be hungry with Quick Delivery on time, all the time.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails