Monday, March 21, 2011

Get Smart Bro's Broadbandest Blowout now!!!

It was one lazy Sunday afternoon, we just came home from our lunch out and was preparing for an afternoon stroll at the mall.  I was with my nephew that time and I teased him to dance for me, any dance will do I said.  I remember my brother-in-law telling how hard it is for him to dance, not because he can't but he won't!

Haha, now that is a challenge for me then.  I reached into my bag, and luckily I had a bar of chocolate, and showed it to him, opened it up and had a bite.  Before taking my second bite, my nephew was all over me.... saying "I want that!! I want that!!"  Wow! This is the perfect opportunity.  I slowly asked him, "If you want this you better dance for me" =) 

I got my MP3 player and played a dance song, and before long he was grooving like no other, so I had to have this moment pictured, and surely he did not disappoint.

And so started with the shaking and jumping
hey, he moves like "MJ"

he was jumping all over the place... what moves he is showing
and the finale... that killer pose!! isn't he adorable?

Oh how I would love to show this to my family and share this with my friends...Good thing I brought my camera, and yes thanks to Smart Bro Unlimited Home Broadband, I can share this via all my social networking links and sites, and they can see how adorable my nephew Zackary is, I'm so proud of him.

So I told my friends and good thing they were all online, and we shared happy moments and adored my nephew for his great show.  And so after the reward... my chocolate bar is now Zack's chocolate bar.

Hey, just to let you know to be connected to your friends and family via the net, you would need a stable signal and consistent surf speed.  What else can give you that but Smart Bro's Unlimited Home Broadband.  Now is the best time to subscribe Smart Bro Unlimited Home Broadband Plan P999 or P1995.  Because with every plan comes the promise of a stable signal and consistent surf speed.

What else?  You get freebies... lots of it.  You get:
- FREE All-in-One HP Printer
- FREE Calls and texts with Smart Gold Lite Plan 300 for 6 months subscription
- FREE One month broadband subsciption

So head now to your nearest Smart Wireless Center and go get your Smart Bro Unlimited Home Broadband and make the best out of Smart Bro's Broadbandest  Blowout!

The Smart BRO Broadbandest Blowout promo is from March 4 - June 4, 2011.

For further inquiries about the promo, you may visit the nearest SMART Wireless Center or any SMART BRO accredited agents.





13 comments:

  1. nice! borrow ng smart broadband mo. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CCUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTEEEE KID!!!! I wanna pinch his face, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zack is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if Smart Bro's speed is the same in any part of Metro Manila. I think broadband internet companies' strengths are different per area...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zack ang cute a..chocolate and samsung will do for that pose..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck! Hope you could manage to visit my BLOG HERE.
    Thank you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hes so adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good thing you have Smart Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo cute!!! good luck po!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice kid!
    Fun to play with I'm sure!
    and yes, that's an awesome deal from SmartBro

    ReplyDelete
  11. They should have offered this months ago when I signed-up with SmartBro. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails