Monday, April 25, 2011

Laugh out loud with Greg in Diary of Wimpy Kid 2 : Rodrick Rules!


An awkward seventh grader suffers under his older brother's constant bullying. But the two grow close as they try and hide their mischief from their parents. But the pressure of hiding the truth eventually becomes too much to bear.

Greg Heffley is back with problems new and old, but none more prominent than the punishments of his older brother Rodrick.

 
I admit I am not an avid reader of the Diary of a Wimpy kid books, sorry to the avid readers, and one thing I have to admit I did not like the first movie as well.  But I just have to give it another try, and honestly speaking "I love this movie more!  I almost dropped off my chair laughing my heart out." Yes it was that good and it was that funny, I never thought I would be having so much fun watching this, what a pleasant surprise indeed.  

Greg and his brother, join hands in making life easier for them to deal with their parents, but with their crazy antics and mischievous ways, it was just a matter of time before their parents found out of their crazy deeds.  Thus Greg has to suffer the wrath of his brother Rodrick.

Starring Zachary Gordon, Robert Capron, Rachael Harris, Devon Bostick, Steve Zahn.


This great movie is for kids of all ages even for adults, you would appreciate and reminisce the times when you were still young and having struggles with your brother or sister.  For kids, you would learn why no matter how beat up you get, he or she will always and forever be your brother or sister.

Catch "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 : Rodrick Rules", now showing at your favorite movie theaters, brought to us 20th Century Fox.


blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails