Sunday, July 17, 2011

FHM 100 Sexiest Victory Party Philippines

On the evening of July 14, 2011. The world stopped as FHM held their FHM 100 Sexiest Victory Party.  I was very privileged to have been able to get hold of tickets to the much talked about event.  Trust me these tickets were hard to come by.  Even the scalpers outside the venue had a hard time getting extra tickets from guests as all wanted their tickets, and none wanted to give them up.
Enough of the talking... as this is an eye feast, I would rather shut up and let my pictures do the talking.  So prepare to feast your eyes on the most beautiful and sexiest ladies as far as my lens would take me.  Be warned that some pics may be offensive to you, so read onwards if you agree to this.
As with my limited lens capability, a point and shoot was all I could muster and for that I'm sorry if my pics were not as HQ as other ones out there, and our VIP seats were not as good as I thought they should have been.  For this year, I'd really rather be on the front line of the Regular ticket holders.  So here they are.
 The RRJ showcase with their delish models




the ladies of Petron, Belo Essentials and San Mig Light heated up the night
 beautiful smiles, beautiful face of PLDT MyDSL Watchpad
Enjoy the night with San Mig Light models

And to make the night more sizzling hot, dance numbers with some of FHM's 100 Sexiest women wowed the crowd.
 with Wendy Valdez (No.53) and Paw Diaz (No.73)
 


 

Pauline So (No. 59)

 still Wendy Valdez (No.53), by far the best dressed for the occasion gal, she looks heavenly and it felt like she was a goddess walking through thin air.

 a hot mama Aubrey Miles (No. 34)

 Internet queen Ms. Ellen Adarna (No. 10)

lovely Michelle Madrigal (No. 25)

 Voluptuous Paloma (No. 52)

 
Surviror Jef Gaitan (No. 48)

This year's sexiest Sam Pinto, with Diana Meneses (No. 44), Jacq Yu (No.54 )

But more than that, one lady took the night by storm and it was Eula Valdez (No. 46), FHM July's cover of the month, and believe me she still has it.

It was a night to remember and thank you PLDT MyDSL Watchpad and to a friend for the privilege of having those much coveted tickets and giving our Watchpad users a live feed of FHM's 100 Sexiest party to witness this year's sexiest.  Truly an amazing show.  I know its a long shot, but I wish next year they could have the whole or 90% of the 100 list on stage and strut their stuff.  

Once again congrats to FHM for a wonderful 100 Sexiest event.  Til next year.

1 comment:

  1. good to see you there sir stonibert. i really enjoyed the night though it was hard to take pictures on my part because of the crowd :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails