Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The 33rd Manila International Book Fair!

The 33rd Manila International Book Fair 
at the SMX Convention Center
September 12 - 16, 2012
SMX Convention Center

The longest running book fair in the country and one of longest in Asia is on from September 12 - 16, 2012.  Even with the breakthrough of technology with e-readers and e-books coming at large, nothing compares to reading a book by the cover, with the sweet smell of a brand new book in hand.

My sister-in-law who says, books are her life... i mean literally, asked her if she had only a minute to save whatever things she have, she said, "The Book that I'm reading now, and the book I plan to read after I finish what I have now."  haha!!!  Well, she really loves books, so I would expect her to be there from Sept. 12 - 16, surely.

Entrance fee is P20 for adults and P15 for students, children 4ft. below as well as senior citizens.

See you there all you book worms!

Like this post? Subscribe to Manila Life by Email
Like Manila Life on Facebook to be updated.
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails